IHPBA World Congress 2020 invites all interested individuals to submit abstracts for “Clinical Trials in Progress”.
- Have you organised a novel clinical trial pertaining to hepatopancreatobiliary diseases?
- Are you currently accruing patients to an HPB trial?
- Are you looking to connect with other institutions or investigators to broaden the accrual of a clinical trial in progress?
- Have you early breaking results of a clinical trial?
Following a competitive selection process trials will be presented by their investigators with vibrant discussion and feedback. This year’s session will highlight ongoing trials in all phases of clinical research. The session will provide a forum for sharing ideas, publicising trials seeking extramural participation and promoting early results or findings.
Trials will be eligible for a brief oral presentation if they meet the following criteria:
- Trials must be accruing or have patients under study follow-up
- Trial results may not have been published at the time of presentation
- Trials must be clinically focused and may include therapeutic, palliative, or diagnostic modalities
- Preliminary results, outcomes and endpoints may be presented
A template is provided for you to submit an abstract by the 21 January 2020.
The IHPBA World Congress 2020 Scientific Program Committee look forward to these exciting updates in your ongoing clinical trials.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstracts shall be submitted electronically through the Congress website
- The abstract must be written in English
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words
- One table and/or one Image may be included in the abstract
- Tables/Images must be placed at the end of your abstract
- Late submissions after 21 January 2020 will not be accepted
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract
- The submitting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the other co-authors of the status of the abstract
- Acknowledgement of abstract submission will be sent to the stated email address. If you do not receive the confirmation within 24 hours of submission, please contact IHPBA 2018 Abstract Department at [email protected]
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts will be emailed on or after 21 April 2020
- Full presentation specifications will be made available on the website and forwarded with the abstract acceptance.