- We are asking all oral presenters to pre-record their presentation with PowerPoint slides and audio only. The oral guidelines we have prepared have step by step instructions to assist you with this process. Click here to download the guidelines.
- You have been allocated 5 minutes pre-recorded presentation time.
- There will not be a live Q&A component for your on-demand oral presentation, however participants will be able to connect with you via chat features/email in the virtual platform.
- All presenters are required to provide a disclosure slide to comply with the CME accreditation requirements.
- On your first presentation slide, you are required to disclose all financial interests within the past 12 months preceding this Congress.
- Click here to download the Congress presentation template detailing disclosure information for inclusion in your presentation.
- If you have nothing to disclose, you still need to include a disclosure statement. Please include on your first slide “I, (insert name) DO NOT have a financial interest/arrangement or affiliation with one or more organisation which could be perceived as a real or apparent conflict of interest in the context of the subject of this presentation”.
- Presentations attached to e-mails cannot be processed.
- The link to submit the pre-recorded presentation was provided in the message sent on 1 September.
Deadline: You are required to submit your completed pre-recording by 6 October 2020.
Please note that it was a condition of submission that all presenting authors are required to register for the Congress at the appropriate rate. Should the presenting author fail to register by 15 September, then their abstract will be removed from the program, book of abstracts, virtual platform and all congress publications.